SMOTGO Automotive Shop Management Software
Customer Info Tutorial
Customer Info Tutorial You Tube Video
This is the video that demonstrates the customer info page and the customer information. See the list below the video to see what is covered in the video.
- The basic customer information. Name, address, initial entry of the phone number.
- A note about the customer.
- The communication settings for sending mail, email, and text messages.
- The settings for the SMOTGOAUTO companion site.
- How to edit and delete customers.
- How to email a customer from the customer page.
- Alternate ways to look up the customers. By email address or the last 4 of the phone.
- How to import customers.
- How to restore a deleted customer.
- How to access the customer’s vehicle(s) information from the customer page.
- How to add, edit, and delete the customer’s phone numbers.
- How to add, edit, and delete the customer’s email addresses.
- The customer’s financial transaction list or ledger. This shows all the debits (processed invoices) and the credits (customer payments). You can enter the payments here or from the home page.
- You can view any open invoices for this customer from the customer page.
- You can email the customer a copy of the estimate, invoice, or link to the estimate from the customer page.
- You can navigate to the invoice from the customer page.
- You can add, edit, or delete appointments for the customer from the customer info page.
- You can add, edit, or delete quick quotes for the customer from the customer info page.
Smotgo.com is a web app for managing your auto / automotive shop or repair facility. A web app is a software program that is accessed via the web through an internet browser. To use a web app, all you need is an internet connection and a web browser. With Smotgo.com you can create automotive repair estimates, which can then be converted to an automotive repair invoices. All invoices are archived in history. Smotgo.com has many features to help you manage your auto repair shop. You can create and manage appointments for your customers and their vehicles.